“April is both Autism Awareness and Landscape Architecture Month, so it seems fitting to do a blog post about the intersection of Autism and the way that the natural world can help people of all abilities.” Sounds like a great way to introduce a conversation about LA with the lay public. Thoughts?
- RT @csbarb: MT @landarchitects: Send pics of yr #completestreets projects to email@example.com & you cld win a copy of Completing … 1 day ago
- #LandArch in the News Highlights, 11/15-30, ft. @guardian @planetizen @talklandscape @MetropolisMag @wlandscapearch dirt.asla.org/2013/12/04/lan… 1 day ago
- Send pics of your #completestreets projects to firstname.lastname@example.org & you could win a copy of The Shift to Complete Streets by @csbarb 1 day ago
- Boston’s Evolving Urban Wilds (via The Dirt) dirt.asla.org/2013/12/04/bos… 4 days ago
- 2013's Notable Developments in Landscape Architecture | @HuffPostArts ow.ly/rtKLv #landarch 5 days ago