“April is both Autism Awareness and Landscape Architecture Month, so it seems fitting to do a blog post about the intersection of Autism and the way that the natural world can help people of all abilities.” Sounds like a great way to introduce a conversation about LA with the lay public. Thoughts?
- RT @terri_hong: UW landscape architects graduating! @landarchitects @WIASLA @UWMadisonCALS @UWMadison http://t.co/ZIqXrEhL0t 1 day ago
- Brilliant video. RT @H2Oblues: Our trailer is out: waterblues.org/trailer #greeninfrastructure 2 days ago
- .@ASLA_NY @highlinenyc Very cool idea. Will follow the action from DC. #NYCxDESIGN #NYCxLAND 2 days ago
- RT @ASLA_NY: Join @ASLA_NY for a Tweetup on urban landscapes & virtual tour of @highlinenyc today 5-8:30pm for #NYCxDESIGN week: follow #NY… 2 days ago
- Navy Pier remake would add urban park elements (via @chicagotribune) ow.ly/l8Wxg #landarch 2 days ago